Google Play store is the official app store for Android OS that offers lots of apps, games to download and install directly on the android device. It is also known as a digital media store and digital distribution service, developed by Google. Google play store offers its users a huge number of videos and music and movies, files to browse and downloads as well. Here, users can get million of free apps as well as purchase app, which is via various categories.
Google Play is also called mainly as the android apps market. Now, there are many sites where you can download Google Play Store. So, if you are ready to get Google Play Store then, in this post, I will tell you how to download Google Play Store for free. But nowadays, many Smartphone has Google Play store inbuilt installation.
Play Store Apk Download For Android Devices: v8.2.55
Therefore, it is very important to check your device before you download that whether the installed Google play store is pre-installed or not. However, have a look regarding how to download the Google Play store on your Android device, but before that let’s have a quick look on important features of Google Play store.
The below given points are the important features of Google play store that makes it the main Android apps market.
- It let you find better trustworthy apps to download and install with the help of people selection
- It has lots of apps, game with different categories, so, you can just select any app you want to download and install
- You can download music files, videos, movies on your device
- Google Play Store allows users to update the installed app
Download Play Store Apk:
Here are the steps to download Play Store APK on Android device. These steps are also very suitable for users who already have the Google Play store already on their device.
- First, go to setting option on your Android device and open the Google play store option to check the version of your Android OS.
- Now, if your device operating system is Android version 2.3 or above, you are free to download the Google play store
- Now, go to Google and search for the Google play store
- After just the search is completed, you will see many sites on your screen
- Then, open any of the sites, and you will see Download option, just tap on the download option, and gradually the downloading will begin. But make sure that you download the Google play store APK file from a trusted site.
- Now, wait for some time, and if the downloading is completed, you can install the APK file on your device.
How to install play store Apk:
Now, to install Google Play store on your Android device, follow the below given steps.
- First of all, you need to enable the Unknown source in order to install the Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Now, go to your device setting option and to security option and select the Unknown Source option and hit the enable.
- After that comes to your memory storage and find out the downloaded Google play store APK file where it is located.
- Then, if you finish to find the Downloaded file, open the file to install
- As soon as you open the file, you will be asked with two options like “Yes and No.” Just tap on yes option, and gradually the installation will proceed.
- Now, you need to wait for some time until the installation is completed
- Once the installation completed, you will see Google Play Store App Icon on your device menu, now, what you need to do is that tap on that icon, and you are free to enjoy Google Play store on your device.
These are the steps to download and install Google Play Store APK on Android device and some of the important features of Google Play store. So, I hope the above-provided steps give you a good solution to get the play store on your device. Hence, if you face any issue regarding the installation or downloading use the comment box given below to share your issue.